(‘Reynolds Advanced Materials’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal information to enable us to fulfil purchase orders and contracts; buy, sell, promote and advertise our products and services; and maintain necessary legal, accounting and tax records. We will never collect any unnecessary personal information from you and do not use your personal information in any way, other than as specified in this notice. Accordingly, we may collect and the following personal information:
- Information necessary to carry out the fulfilment of your orders, either on our website, in-store, or over the telephone. Generally, this information will consist of your: (i) name; (ii) mailing address; (iii) email address; (iv) telephone number or other contact information; and/or (iv) other billing information;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you subscribe or register for any service or classes we offer, post material, or request further services;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website; and
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Further, we collect details of your visits to our website, which may include your IP address, operating system, and browser type to ensure website security and to improve our website’s functionality. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not actually identify an individual. For the same reason, we may obtain this information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To provide you with our products and services and to ensure that all orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To perform identity checks, where necessary, to protect our customers and us from fraud and/or theft;
- To ensure appropriate website security;
- As part of our legal obligations and for other business, accounting and tax purposes;
- Provided that we have your consent, we will occasionally send you marketing and survey information and notifications about changes to our service. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and/or not respond to such communication;
- To ensure that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service; and
- To use for analytics purposes for marketing.
We do not use or share your personal information for targeted advertising purposes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Accordingly, we do utilize service providers to provide business support services. Personal information you submit may therefore be transferred to:
- Information technology (“IT”) providers we utilize to provide IT support, security, and backup data storage for our databases;
- Credit card processors we utilize to process customer credit card payments;
- Firewall providers and website hosts;
- Auditors and other professional advisers;
- Law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law or regulation;
- Third party organizations that provide us with goods, services, order fulfillment or other business support including Smooth-On, Inc.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
- If all or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Personal information is maintained as long as reasonably necessary or in accordance with legal requirements.
You have the right to request information regarding the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we collect, the categories of personal information disclosed to service providers, and the purpose of our personal information collection (a “Verified Request”).
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible. You also have the right to unsubscribe from our website registration or direct marketing (“Unsubscribe Request”).
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information (“Deletion Request”). However, much of the personal information we collect is required for us to provide you with our products and services and we may not be able to offer all our products and services without it.
You can submit your Verified Requests, Deletion Requests, Unsubscribe Requests or any other request regarding your personal information can be submitted to us at: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us toll free at 1-800-762-0744.
We take commercially reasonable steps to implement and/or to respond to your requests promptly. If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request in order to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. You will not be discriminated against for exercising your Privacy Rights. We will not deny you products or services or charge different prices if you exercise your Privacy Rights.
We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal information. We work hard to protect you and your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Accordingly, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties over which we have not control. You access such websites at your own risk and you should always read the privacy policies of the linked websites before disclosing any personal information.
We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not eighteen (18) or older, you are not authorized to use our website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. The The Engineer Guy website implements cookies to enable certain functionality, such as the shopping cart for online purchasing, and to help us improve the site by monitoring site usage. The Engineer Guy makes use of Google Analytics to anonymously track user and usage data, which is examined in aggregate in order to improve the website experience. Learn about opting out of Google Analytics here. Additionally, some pages on The Engineer Guy embed content from third-party websites, which potentially enables these sites to place cookie files on your computer that cannot be accessed by this website.