There are many types of casting materials used in lifecasting, but the most common and the easiest to work with is Gypsum Cement. LiquiStone is as good as any and better than many gypsums available.
- Mixes easily
- 15 minutes working time
- De-Mold time of approx. 1 hour
- Approx. 10 times as strong as Plaster of Paris
- Bright white color, easily painted with about any type of finish
- Make sure your castings dry for 3-5 days before applying a paint finish
Available in 5, 15, and 25 pound bags. For larger orders, please contact us.
Approximate amounts required:
- 2 pounds to pour an adult hand
- 1.5 pounds for a face casting
- 8 ounces for a baby hand or foot cast
- 5 pounds for a half torso
- 10 pounds for a full torso
- 25 pounds for a full head casting